Two new events have been added to the Open Qualifying Series for 2017.
A total of 44 spots are available, beginning at the Australian Open on Nov. 17-20. The top three finishers in the top 10 not already exempt will earn a spot at Royal Birkdale next July.
The Qualifying Series includes 10 events in 15 countries, with the PGA Tour, European Tour, Asian Tour, Australasian Tour, Japan Tour and Sunshine Tour all participating.
The two new events for 2017 are the Singapore Open (Jan. 19-22) and Ho Tram Players Championship (April 13-16).
Here is the full slate for the Open Qualifying Series:
- Australian Open, Nov. 17-20 (3 spots available)
- Singapore Open, Jan. 19-22 (2)
- Joburg Open, Feb. 23-26 (3)
- Ho Tram Players Championship, April 13-16 (2)
- Mizuno Open, May 25-28 (4)
- Quicken Loans National, June 29-July 2 (4)
- Final Qualifying, July 4 (12)
- French Open, TBA (3)
- Irish Open, July 6-9 (3)
- Greenbrier Classic, July 6-9 (4)
- Scottish Open, July 13-16 (3)
- John Deere Classic, July 13-16 (1)