Aug 30, 2017 at 3:50p ET
Krstine Leahy and Colin Cowherd weigh in on Kevin Durant's new shoes. Hear what they had to say about the Golden State Warriors star's choice of footwear.
– –the new shoe coming out with Nike. I believe it comes out on the 1st, and it is called the Red Velvet shoe, which is interesting because let's put up the– yeah. So remember the cupcake t-shirts–
– –that everyone was wearing in OKC when Kevin Durant went to the Warriors? And then he actually wore a cupcake hat after they won. So he was kind of making fun of this whole cupcake theme. So now his Red Velvet shoe is a take on the cupcakes, and a lot of the pictures have a bunch of red velvet cupcakes around them. I think these are really cool, even if they had nothing to do with the cupcakes at all or red velvet.
– Yeah, I like the shoe.
– I think– there you go. I think they're really cool shoes.
– Yeah, I like them, too.
– I like them a lot. And I like Nike a lot. So good for Kevin Durant again making fun of himself and being lighthearted.
– Agree, Kristine, with the news.
More The Herd With Colin Cowherd Videos
Colin Cowherd reacts to Aaron Rodgers speaking out about Colin Kaepernick’s protest
5 hours ago
Here’s what to expect from Washington Huskies football this season
8 hours ago
Kevin Durant’s new Nike shoe is inspired by cupcakes
9 hours ago
Cavaliers fans or Celtics fans: Who gets angrier if the Kyrie Irving trade falls through?
10 hours ago
Floyd Mayweather is the Iowa football of boxing – Doug Gottlieb explains
11 hours ago
5 things Vegas is telling us about the upcoming NBA season
11 hours ago